LEEDS – LIVERPOOL
- Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez are all out for Liverpool due to injury concerns while Rodrigo will also be out for Leeds as well
- The return of Jack Harrison, who was forced to miss Leeds’ shock win over Manchester City due to the terms of his loan deal, has given the club a boost.
- For his straight red card against City last time out, Liam Cooper begins a three-match suspension.
- In all competitions, Liverpool has won 7 of their last 8 meetings with Leeds.
- Liverpool has won five of their last six EPL away games.
- Leeds have won their last three Premier League games.
- Pick – Liverpool to win and BTS
|ENGLAND||LEEDS – LIVERPOOL||2|
|FRANCE||BASTIA – LYON DUCHERE||1X|
|NETHERLANDS||JONG PSV – DE GRAAFSCHAP||OVER 2.5G|
|DENMARK||RANDERS FC – FC MIDTJYLLAND||2|
|TURKEY||ALTAY – ADANASPOR AS||1|
|TURKEY||SAMSUNSPOR – BURSASPOR||1X|
|ROMANIA||U. CRAIOVA – RAPID BUCURESTI||2DNB|
|CYPRUS||NEA SALAMIS – KARMIOTISSA POLEMIDION||1|
|LATVIA||VALMIERAS – SPARTAKS||1|
|KAZAKHSTAN||KAIRAT ALMATY – TOBOL KOSTANAY||1|