ATLETICO MADRID – EIBAR
- Luis Suarez is out with a calf problem and isn’t expected to return for Atletico until the end of April.
- Atletico are unbeaten in 35 of their last 38 matches
- Atletico has played under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last league games
- Eibar has lost both halftime and fulltime in 5 of their last 7 league games
- Eibar had not won any of their last 13 Laliga games
- Atletico has not lost in 16 of their last 17 matches with Eibar
- Pick – Atletico to win both halftime and fulltime
GETAFE – REAL MADRID
- Raphael Varane has recovered from COVID-19 and is expected to return for Madrid
- Casemiro will not be available for selection due to suspension
- In all competitions, Real Madrid has won 14 of their last 15 meetings with Getafe.
- In all competitions, Real Madrid has kept a clean sheet in their last six matches against Getafe.
- Real Madrid has won 8 of its last 10 La Liga games.
- Getafe has lost 11 out of their last 12 Laliga games.
- Pick – Madrid to win and over 1.5 goals
MANCHESTER UTD – BURNLEY
- After missing the match against Granada on Thursday due to suspension, Harry Maguire, Scott McTominay, and Luke Shaw are all fit to start.
- United have won their last four Premier League games.
- United have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 home matches in the premier league.
- In all competitions, Manchester United have not lost in 11 of their last 12 games against Burnley.
- Pick – United to win or draw
|SPAIN||ATLETICO MADRID – EIBAR||1|
|SPAIN||GETAFE – REAL MADRID||2|
|ENGLAND||MANCHESTER UTD – BURNLEY||1|
|ENGLAND||LEICESTER – SOUTHAMPTON||1|
|ITALY||AC MILAN – GENOA||1|
|ITALY||LAZIO – BENEVENTO||1|
|GERMANY||VFL BOCHUM – HANNOVER 96||1|
|FRANCE||PARIS SAINT GERMAIN – ST ETIENNE||1|
|FRANCE||NANTES – LYON||2|
|PORTUGAL||NACIONAL – FC PORTO||2|
|NETHERLANDS||AJAX – VITESSE||1X|
|BELGIUM||CLUB BRUGGE – ROYAL EXCEL MOUSCRON||1|
|BELGIUM||STANDARD LIEGE – BEERSCHOT WILRIJK||1|
|RUSSIA||FC SOCHI – CSKA MOSCOW||2DNB|