CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY
- Man City has won 14 of their previous 15 FA Cup games.
- In each of their last four FA Cup matches, Man City has scored at least two goals.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Chelsea’s last three matches against Man City in all competitions.
- Sergio Aguero is unlikely to play against Chelsea, with whom he has been linked.
- At the moment, Thomas Tuchel’s favorite front three tends to be Mason Mount, Christian Pulisic, and Kai Havertz.
- Pick – over 2.5 goals
ATHLETIC CLUB – BARCELONA
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Athletic Bilbao’s last three matches against Barcelona in all competitions.
- In each of their last three matches against Athletic Bilbao, Barcelona has scored at least two goals.
- Gerard Pique was recently declared fit and is expected to start at center-back this weekend.
- Pick – Over 2.5 Goals
|SPAIN||ATHLETIC CLUB – BARCELONA||2|
|ENGLAND||BRENTFORD – MILLWALL||1X|
|ENGLAND||STOKE CITY – PRESTON||1|
|ENGLAND||CHELSEA – MANCHESTER CITY||2|
|ITALY||EMPOLI – BRESCIA||1|
|ITALY||REGGINA – REGGIANA||1X|
|FRANCE||MARSEILLE – LORIENT||1X|
|PORTUGAL||BENFICA – GIL VICENTE||1|
|UKRAINE||SHAKHTER DONETSK – DINAMO KIEV||1|
|RUSSIA||KRASNODAR – ZENIT||2X|
|RUSSIA||ROTOR VOLGOGRAD – DINAMO MOSCOW||2|