EVERTON – TOTTENHAM
- Tottenham has won 16 of their last 17 matches in all competitions against Everton.
- In six of Everton’s last seven Premier League games, there have been less than 2.5 goals scored.
- Tottenham’s only injury concerns are Ben Davies and Matt Doherty.
- Bernard, Abdoulaye Doucoure, and Fabian Delph have all been ruled out, while Yerry Mina was forced off on Monday night at the hour mark.
- Pick – Tottenham to win or draw
RB LEIPZIG – 1899 HOFFENHEIM
- Leipzig has won eight of their last ten games.
- Leipzig has won 5 of their last 6 games against Hoffenheim.
- Leipzig has a league-best clean sheets thanks to reliable goalkeeper Péter Gulácsi (13 ),while Hoffenheim is still in relegation danger.
- Pick – Leipzig to win
|ENGLAND||EVERTON – TOTTENHAM||2DNB|
|ENGLAND||CRAWLEY TOWN – CHELTENHAM||2|
|GERMANY||RB LEIPZIG – 1899 HOFFENHEIM||1|
|FRANCE||LILLE – MONTPELLIER||1|
|PORTUGAL||FARENSE – SPORTING CP||2|
|NETHERLANDS||CAMBUUR – HELMOND SPORT||1|
|TURKEY||BESIKTAS – ANKARAGUCU||1|
|SWITZERLAND||FC AARAU – FC CHIASSO||1|
|AUSTRIA||SV LAFNITZ – FC DORNBIRN 1913||1|
|ALGERIA||JSM SKIKDA – MC ALGER||2DNB|
|N.IRELAND||LARNE – WARRENPOINT TOWN||1|