MANCHESTER UTD – GRANADA CF
- Man United have won 26 of their last 28 Europa league games.
- United has kept a clean sheet in five of their last 7 Europa league games.
- Marcus Rashford missed Wednesday’s training session and is a doubt for the match against Granada.
- Granada is attempting to overturn a two-goal deficit without Domingos Duarte and Yan Eteki, who are both suspended for accumulating too many bookings.
- Pick – Manchester united to win or draw
SLAVIA PRAHA – ARSENAL
- For racially assaulting Rangers’ Glen Kamara, Slavia Prague’s Ondrej Kudela has been suspended for ten matches in UEFA competition.
- Both Bukayo Saka and Gabriel Martinelli are expected to be fit for Arsenal’s crucial second leg against Slavia Prague on Thursday.
- Arsenal has gone unbeaten in ten of their last eleven Europa league games.
- In Slavia Prague’s last five Europa league games, there have been less than 2.5 goals scored.
- Pick – Arsenal to win or draw
|EUROPA||MANCHESTER UTD – GRANADA CF||1|
|EUROPA||SLAVIA PRAHA – ARSENAL||2X|
|EUROPA||VILLARREAL – NK DINAMO ZAGREB||1|
|ENGLAND||ROTHERHAM – COVENTRY||2X|
|BRAZIL||SPORT RECIFE – VITORIA DAS TABOCAS||1|
|BULGARIA||MONTANA – LOKOMOTIV PLOVDIV||2|
|MOROCCO||WYDAD CASABLANCA – MOULOUDIA OUJDA||1|
|ARMENIA||ARARAT YEREVAN – FC NOAH||1|