BORUSSIA DORTMUND – MANCHESTER CITY
- Man City has won eight of their last nine UCL games.
- In six of their last eight UCL matches, Man City has won both halftime and fulltime.
- In six of Borussia Dortmund’s last seven UCL games, there have been more than 2.5 goals scored.
- In their last three UCL games, Borussia Dortmund has conceded at least two goals.
- Axel Witsel, Dan-Axel Zagadou, Marcel Schmelzer, Youssoufa Moukoko, and Jadon Sancho are all out for Borussia Dortmund while, Marco Reus and Mats Hummels will be checked.
- Sergio Aguero will miss Manchester City’s trip to Germany on Wednesday, but Aymeric Laporte is available after missing the 2-1 defeat to Leeds.
Pick – Manchester City to win or draw
LIVERPOOL – REAL MADRID
- Due to injury, Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Jordan Henderson, and Joe Gomez are all out for Liverpool.
- Sergio Ramos had already been out with a knee injury for Wednesday’s game, and Raphael Varane is also on the sidelines with COVID.
- Six of Real Madrid’s last seven matches have ended in wins.
- Real Madrid has won their last four matches with Liverpool.
- Real Madrid beat Liverpool 3-0 in their last visit to Anfield in 2014, and with their experience in the competition coupled with injury woes of their opponents they should be able to grab a point.
- Pick – Real Madrid to win or draw
|UCL||BORUSSIA DORTMUND – MANCHESTER CITY||2|
|UCL||LIVERPOOL – REAL MADRID||2X|
|ASIA||FC GOA – AL-RAYYAN SC||2DNB|
|SPAIN||RAYO VALLECANO – MIRANDES||1|
|PERU||SPORT HUANCAYO – ALIANZA LIMA||1|
|EGYPT||ZAMALEK SC – HARAS EL HODOOD||1|
|CZECH||VIKTORIA PLZEN – FC FASTAV ZLIN||1|
|JAPAN||KAWASAKI FRONTALE – AVISPA FUKUOKA||1|
|ROMAINA||UNIVERSITATEA CLUJ – PANDURII TG JIU||1DNB|
|AUSTRIA||FC LIEFERING – AUSTRIA VIENNA II||1|