CHELSEA – FC PORTO
- In their last nine UCL games, Chelsea has kept a clean sheet in seven of them.
- Chelsea has won both halftime and fulltime in six of their last eight UCL games.
- Chelsea has won their last four home matches against Porto.
- In Chelsea’s last four games, there have been less than 2.5 goals.
- N’Golo Kante has recovered from a hamstring injury and could play against Porto
- Both Mehdi Taremi and Sergio Oliveira are back for FC Porto after missing the first leg due to suspensions.
Pick – Chelsea to Win
|UCL||CHELSEA – FC PORTO||1|
|UCL||PARIS SAINT GERMAIN – BAYERN MUNICH||1DNB|
|ENGLAND||HUDDERSFIELD – BOURNEMOUTH||2X|
|ENGLAND||ROTHERHAM – QPR||2X|
|ENGLAND||WALSALL – TRANMERE||2DNB|
|ENGLAND||STOCKPORT – KINGS LYNN||1X|
|PERU||SPORTING CRISTAL – DEPORTIVO MUNICIPAL||1|
|TURKEY||TUZLASPOR – ESKISEHIRSPOR||1DNB|
|SCOTLAND||EDINBURGH CITY – BRECHIN||1X|
|SLOVAKIA||FK KOSICE – AS TRENCIN||2X|