REAL MADRID VS BARCELONA
- In their last 21 home Laliga games, Real Madrid has won 17 of them.
- Barcelona has won nine of their last ten matches on the road
- In 8 of their last 9 away league matches, Barcelona has won both halftime and fulltime.
- Raphael Varane has been ruled out after testing positive for COVID-19, compounding Real Madrid’s defensive woes in the absence of Sergio Ramos.
- Following a period on the sidelines, Gerard Pique has returned to the squad and is expected to start.
- Los Blancos will surge past Barcelona and into second place in the league table with a victory, giving them a chance to close the gap on current league leaders Atletico Madrid.
PICK- REAL MADRID TO WIN OR DRAW
|N.IRELAND||GLENTORAN FC – DUNGANNON SWIFTS||1|
|SPAIN||ATHLETIC CLUB – DEPORTIVO ALAVES||1X|
|ENGLAND||MANCHESTER CITY – LEEDS||1|
|ENGLAND||CRYSTAL PALACE – CHELSEA||2|
|GERMANY||BAYERN MUNICH – UNION BERLIN||1|
|GERMANY||WERDER BREMEN – RB LEIPZIG||2X|
|FRANCE||STRASBOURG – PARIS SAINT GERMAIN||2|
|PORTUGAL||TONDELA – FC PORTO||2|
|NETHERLANDS||AZ ALKMAAR – SPARTA ROTTERDAM||1|
|TURKEY||GALATASARAY – FATIH KARAGUMRUK AS||1X|
BAYERN MUNICH – UNION BERLIN
- Bayern Munich have ruled out Leon Goretzka and Niklas Süle, who both limped off in the Champions League loss in midweek.
- Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski is still out with a knee injury, which is a major setback for Bayern.
- Bayern has scored at least four goals in each of their last three home Bundesliga games.
- Bayern Munich has remained unbeaten in 35 of their last 38 Bundesliga games.
- In 9 of their last 12 league matches, Bayern has won both half-time and full-time.
- Bayern has gone unbeaten in their last five meetings with Union Berlin.
- Union are the league’s top draw experts, with a total of 12 in the league.
PICK – BAYERN TO WIN AND OVER 2.5 GOALS