WATFORD VS READING
- Watford has won both halftime and fulltime (HT/FT) in their last six home matches in the English championship.
- In their last four home games, Watford has kept a clean sheet (win to nill).
- In 7 of Reading’s last eight away games, there have been under than 2.5 goals scored.
PREDICTION – WATFORD TO WIN OR DRAW AND UNDER 3.5 GOALS
HUESCA VS ELCHE
- Elche has lost 22 out of their last 24 Laliga games.
- Under 2.5 goals have been scored in each of SD Huesca’s last four matches against Elche in all competitions.
- After conceding four goals in a row to Celta Vigo and Barcelona, Huesca has kept back-to-back clean sheets in La Liga.
PREDICTION – Huesca to win or draw
|SPAIN||HUESCA – ELCHE||1X|
|ENGLAND||WATFORD – READING||1X|
|FRANCE||METZ – LILLE||2|
|NETHERLANDS||VITESSE – ADO DEN HAAG||1|
|MEXICO||IRAPUATO – CLUB CANONEROS MARINA||1X|
|SCOTLAND||HEARTS – ALLOA ATHLETIC||1|
|ROMANIA||FC ARGES PITESTI – CHINDIA TARGOVISTE||X2|
|BOLIVIA||ROYAL PARI FC – REAL SANTA CRUZ||1|
|QATAR||AL-RAYYAN SC – AL-KHOR||1|
METZ VS LILLE
- Lille have kept a clean sheet in 8 of their last 11 Ligue1 games.
- In 7 of their last 9 away matches, Lille has won both halftime and fulltime HT/FT and has won8 of their last 9 away matches.
- Lille remains unbeaten in 19 of their last 21 matches against Metz.
- In six of Metz’s last seven games, there have been over 2.5 goals scored.
- Metz has lost their last three home games and conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 Ligue1 matches
- After sustaining an ankle injury against Paris Saint-Germain last weekend, Jonathan David is expected to be out for Lille.
PREDICTION – LILLE TO WIN AND OVER 1.5 GOALS
VITESSE VS ADO DEN HAAG
- In 14 of their last 15 home games, Vitesse has gone unbeaten.
- ADO Den Haag has not won in12 of their last 13 league matches.
- In their last four games, ADO Den Haag has conceded at least two goals.
- Vitesse has scored at least two goals in each of their last three meetings with ADO Den Haag.
PREDICTION: VITESSE TO WIN AND OVER 1.5 GOALS