ARSENAL VS SLAVIA PRAGUE FACTS
- In Slavia Prague’s last four Europa league games, there have been less than 2.5 goals scored.
- In a major setback for Arsenal, they will play without Kieran Tierney and David Luiz who are out with a knee injury.
- Due to poor form, it wouldn’t be surprising if Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is kept on the bench.
- Due to Kolar’s injury, Matyás Vágner, 18, will start in goal for Slavia Prague. At the weekend, the teenager was given a red card after 18 minutes.
- The Gunners have now gone three games without a win, losing two of them, including their most recent match in this competition, which they played at home against Olympiacos.
- Slavia Prague has proven to be a serious contender in this competition, having already conquered Leicester City and Rangers. From the group stage, they also defeated Nice and Bayer Leverkusen.
- Arsenal has played one draw and one win in their last two meetings with slavia prague.
PICK – ARSENAL TO WIN OR DRAW
AJAX VS ROMA FACTS
- Ajax has won their last five EL games.
- Roma has won seven of their last eight EL games.
- Ajax will be without Daley Blind, as well as Andre Onana and Sebastien Haller.
- Roma will face Ajax on Thursday without several injured players, including Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Chris Smalling. Jordan Veretout is, at the very least, back in the game.
- Ajax has gone unbeaten in all competitions since December, winning 18 of their last 19 games.
- Roma have only won one of their last four games, and they were held to a 2-2 draw with Sassuolo at the weekend, who were missing some key players.
PICK – AJAX TO WIN
|EUROPA||ARSENAL – SLAVIA PRAHA||1|
|EUROPA||AJAX – ROMA||OVER 2.5|
|EUROPA||NK DINAMO ZAGREB – VILLARREAL||2X|
|EUROPA||GRANADA CF – MANCHESTER UTD||2X|
|FRANCE||RED STAR FC 93 – LYON||2|
|RUSSIA||ARSENAL TULA – CSKA MOSCOW||2|
|TURKEY||YENI MALATYASPOR – FENERBAHCE||OVER 1.5|
|SWITZERLAND||FC ST. GALLEN – BSC YOUNG BOYS||2X|
|IRAN||PERSEPOLIS FC – NASSAJI MAZANDARAN||1|
|ARMENIA||FC ARARAT-ARMENIA – FC VAN||1X|
|SERBIA||FC ZLATIBOR – INDJIJAN||1X|