BAYERN VS PSG MATCH FACTS
- Bayern has won 18 of their last 19 CL games.
- In 17 of Bayern’s last 19 CL games, they have scored at least two goals.
- Bayern has won the last three meetings with PSG.
- In their last three home matches against PSG, Bayern has scored at least two goals.
- Paris Saint-Germain enters this fixture with a lower morale after suffering a 1-0 home defeat by Lille over the weekend
- PSG will be eager to avenge their Champions League final loss to Bayern last season.
- With a knee injury, Bayern top striker Robert Lewandowski has been ruled out for four weeks and will miss both legs against Paris Saint-Germain.
- Serge Gnabry has tested positive with COVID-19.
- Marco Verratti and Alessandro Florenzi both tested positive to COVID-19 is a virus that infects people.
PICK – BAYERN TO WIN AND OVER 1.5 GOALS
FC PORTO VS CHELSEA MATCH FACTS
- Chelsea has kept a clean sheet in six of their last eight games.
- Chelsea has won six of their last seven CL games.
- In Chelsea’s last three games, there have been less than 2.5 goals scored.
- FC Porto will concentrate on European success after losing sight of the domestic league
- For the first leg against Chelsea, FC Porto will be without key players Mehdi Taremi and Sergio Oliveira due to bookings.
- N’Golo Kante will only be fit enough to make the bench.
PICK – CHELSEA TO WIN OR DRAW
|UEFA||BAYERN MUNICH – PARIS SAINT GERMAIN||1|
|UEFA||FC PORTO – CHELSEA||2X|
|SPAIN||REAL SOCIEDAD – ATHLETIC CLUB||1X|
|ITALY||INTER – SASSUOLO||1|
|ITALY||TERNANA – CAVESE||1|
|BRAZIL||ATLETICO MINEIRO – POUSO ALEGRE||1|
|CZECH||VIKTORIA PLZEN – SLOVAN LIBEREC||1|