MANCHESTER CITY – BORUSSIA DORTMUND
- In five of their last seven champions league matches, Man City has won both halftime and fulltime.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 champions league matches and has won 7 of their last 8 matches as well.
- Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in their last 7 champions league matches
- Under 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Man City’s last four matches against Borussia Dortmund in all competitions.
- In their last five meetings with Manchester City, Borussia Dortmund has gone unbeaten
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in five of Borussia Dortmund’s last six games.
- Pep Guardiola has a fully fit squad to choose from ahead of his side’s challenge to Borussia Dortmund.
PICK – MANCHESTER CITY TO WIN AND OVER 1.5 GOALS
REAL MADRID – LIVERPOOL
- In their last nine CL games, Liverpool has kept a clean sheet in seven of them.
- Real Madrid has won five of its last six CL games.
- In all competitions, Real Madrid has won the last three meetings with Liverpool.
- Real Madrid’s unbeaten streak now stands at 11 games, including nine wins
- Jurgen Klopp is also without Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Jordan Henderson, and Joe Gomez, who are all key players for Liverpool.
- Sergio Ramos will miss Liverpool’s game after suffering a calf injury while on international duty.
PICK – REAL MADRID TO WIN OR DRAW AND BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
|UEFA||MANCHESTER CITY – BORUSSIA DORTMUND||1|
|UEFA||REAL MADRID – LIVERPOOL||GG|
|ENGLAND||BRENTFORD – BIRMINGHAM||1X|
|ENGLAND||NORWICH – HUDDERSFIELD||1|
|BRAZIL||GAMA – BOSQUE||1|
|FRANCE||MONACO – METZ||1|
|RUSSIA||ZENIT II – KOLOMNA||1X|
|SCOTLAND||QUEENS PARK – COWDENBEATH||1|
|N.IRELAND||CARRICK RANGERS – CRUSADERS FC||2X|
|QATAR||AL-KHOR – AL-DUHAIL SC||2X|