PRESTON vs NORWICH ANALYSIS
- Norwich has won five of their last six away
- Preston have not scored a goal in each of their last three games.
- In their last five away games, Norwich has scored at least two goals.
- Preston have lost their last 3 matches
As Norwich City travels to an out-of-form Preston North End side on Friday, they will be looking to continue their push back into the Premier League. In the Championship, Norwich City are currently in first position, eight points ahead of second-placed Watford, while Preston, whose manager Alex Neil was sacked on March 21, are in 16th place. Norwich, on the other hand, will not be looking to hand out any favors in this game as they look to continue their impressive run in the Championship.
OUR PICK – Norwich to win and over 1.5 goals @2.10 Odds
WATFORD – SHEFFIELD WEDS ANALYSIS
- Watford has won nine of their last ten games.
- In their last five home matches, Watford has won both halftime and fulltime.
- In 6 out of 7 last away matches of Sheffield Wednesday, over 2.5 goals have been scored.
- In Watford’s last three games, there have been more than 2.5 goals scored.
When Watford welcomes Sheffield Wednesday to Vicarage Road on Friday afternoon, they will be hoping to continue their winning streak. The Hornets have won their last five games and are in second place going into this match, although Wednesday are in danger of relegation so could pull up a surprise.
Since his first game in charge on Boxing Day, Xisco has led Watford to the top of the table, with no team earning more points than the Hornets’ 41. Watford’s six of their remaining eight games are against teams in the top ten, including a friendly against Swansea on the final day.
Sheffield Wednesday seemed to be headed for relegation in the run-up to the international break, but a 2-1 victory over Barnsley has put the Owls back on track. Darren Moore’s side has escaped defeat in back-to-back league games, but will find it tough to triumph here.
OUR PICK – Watford to win and over 1.5 goals @1.90 Odds
|ENGLAND||WATFORD – SHEFFIELD WED||1|
|ENGLAND||PRESTON – NORWICH||2|
|ITALY||VIRTUS ENTELLA – MONZA||2DNB|
|NETHERLANDS||ALMERE CITY FC – NEC NIJMEGEN||OVER 2.5G|
|UKRAINE||DNIPRO-1 – FK LVIV||1|
|AUSTRIA||SV LAFNITZ – RAPID VIENNA||1X|
|UZBEKISTAN||PAKHTAKOR – METALLURG BEKABAD||1|
|VIETNAM||SHB DA NANG – HANOI FC||2|
|WALES||THE NEW SAINTS – CAERNARFON TOWN|
|UAE||AL-WAHDA SCC – AL-ITTIHAD KALBA||1|